|E-Verify Designated Agent
ARE YOU IN COMPLIANCE?
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security.
AZ H.B. 2779 - Also known as
Legal Arizona Workers Act
Arizona Fair and Legal Employment Act
Fair and Legal Employment Act
This law effective January 1, 2008 requires all Arizona businesses to verify employment eligibility of all employees hired after this date. The major impact of this law places the burden on business to verify, through the federal E-Verify program formerly known as Basic Pilot Program, the eligibility of new hires to work in the U.S. In addition it imposes stiff penalties on those who employ illegal workers.
Hunter Employment is a "Designated Agent" certified to act on your company's behalf in this process - saving you time, money, and worry by:
- Eliminating the requirement that your staff spend hours reviewing the DHS online tutorial and taking their mandatory Mastery Test until they achieve a passing score (2 to 4 hours on average).
- Automatically providing you with confirmation within one (1) business day of request.
- Automatically providing you with the SSA "Tentative Non-Confirmation" employee notice and "SSA Referral Letter" plus follow-up responses for E-Verify tentative non-confirmation results, if necessary.
- Automatically providing you with the DHS "Tentative Non-Confirmation" employee notice and "DHS Referral Letter" plus follow-up responses for E-Verify tentative non-confirmation results, if necessary.
- Storing a copy of your E-Verify exchanged documents and records in case you are audited.
Enrolling with Hunter Employment gives peace of mind that you are in compliance with the Arizona law requiring you to verify all new employees through the federal E-Verify system. You will receive all required postings plus updates on any new laws or changes which might affect your company regarding verification of employees' eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Client enrollment Fee - $50.00 - This is a fee for Hunter Employment to enroll you as a client and act as your designated agent for the E-Verify. You will be provided with an ID number, placards, and all material needed to verify you are acting in good faith and compliant by checking all your new employees through the E-Verify as required by Arizona law effective January 1, 2008.
- Client annual renewal fee- $25.00 after first year of service.
- After the initial enrollment fee there will be a $7.50 fee for each employee verified by Hunter Employment through the E-Verify program.
If you would like to learn more about being enrolled as one of our clients, please contact Hunter Employment at (928) 341-4664, or fill out the email form on our contact us page. There is no obligation for inquiring.