Find a Job
Apply in person at Hunter Employment (2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102) with a Resume.
Temporary position for 3-6 weeks
- Receive, analyze, process and classify invoices, purchase orders, receivers, and check requests
- Review documents for validity, budget and expenditure limitation, completeness and correctness of accounting transactions.
- Accurately enter payment data into company financial management systems.
- Track bills and ensure timely payment
- Provide coordinated payment of program expenses to ensure smooth cash flow processes
- Create backup documentation for payment vouchers for review and auditing purposes
- Ensure accuracy of assigned financial duties and manage and maintain Excel accounting workbooks and other assigned databases; Ensure files are complete and current; perform period-end accounting duties
- Process reimbursements to employees and associated non-employees; Process all pre and post travel payments and/ or advances
- Prepare deposits (receivables) on a weekly basis
- Manage vehicle mileage logs, fuel receipts, and services records
- Maintain current accounts payable vendor listing and files, store per regulations
- Other duties as assigned or required of the position