Find a Job
Apply in person at Hunter Employment with a resume
- Perform general maintenance and repair tasks in a variety of areas and as assigned by the Supervisor of Maintenance and in accordance with all applicable codes and regulations.
• Ensure that the work site and conditions are safe.
• Perform regular inspections of equipment and systems, reporting any abnormalities and hazards immediately.
• Gathering and emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, monitoring building safety security and dusting.
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must have the ability to set up rolling lunch tables for student lunches with the assistance of other custodial staff
- lift large trash bags from student lunches, averaging 30 lbs or more
- Must have the ability to lift stage platforms to assembly stage for school activities, averaging 20lbs. each platform up to 36 pieces. With the assistance of other custodial staff.
- Ability to roll choir risers for assembly, weight of 40 lbs. each riser
Must have previous custodial experience
Monday - Friday