Find a Job
HR Administrative Assistant
Must apply in person with resume
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all Human Resources employee files.
- Maintain and update information in Excel and Word as needed.
- Maintain timekeeping database.
- Run daily labor reports in TimeMaster and Excel for department managers.
- Responsible for assisting in the processing of weekly payroll: ensure all time cards ar submitted and approved, audit weekly timecards, enter manual timecards as needed.
- Provide recruitment support including: tracking/updating staffing requisitions, maintain recruiting files, answer applicant questions.
- Provide receptionist duties as needed: answer phones, primary contact for general public and employees.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of administrative or office experience
- Experienced with Word, Excel and general computer experience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Excel preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Word preferred, i.e.: experienced in mail merge
- High School Diploma
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) - required
- Quick Learner
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work occasional weekends.