Find a Job
Please apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment 2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102
The primary role: Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office, and production facilities. Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and space utilization. Initiate or participate in Process Improvement projects as identified. Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Secondary responsibility: Support the R&D functions of the CEO; to include testing and documentation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Authority Level: This position has the authority to perform the duties and responsibilities as listed.
- Work on R&D projects to improve or expand company capabilities
- Create work instructions to assist production
- Train identified personnel on new processes and procedures
- Field work as required – Sometimes working directly with customer
- Continuous improvement in manufacturing process
- Other special projects as assigned.
- Create routings and BOM in Job Boss for all new metal products
- Time study and develop standard data
- Source and/or create ways to test new composites and/or materials. Document all R&D activities for record keeping purposes.
· Knowledge of safety policies and procedures: understands and adheres to all
· Read AutoCAD, flat patterns, 2D, 3D
· Working knowledge of ISO Quality systems
· SOP for manufacturing environment
· Operate hand tools & pneumatic tools
· Operate rivet machine and grommet machine
· Read work instructions /work orders
· Basic Organizational skills
· Working knowledge of computers
Tools & Technology used:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, required
- College degree as outlined in the Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment experience required as outlined in Job Duties and Responsibilities