Find a Job
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
A minimum of 2 years mechanical experience in a high speed industrial environment. Certifications in Mechanical Systems are highly desired but not required.
Must be experienced in areas of mechanical equipment, with knowledge of Corrugation Machines, Conveyors, Motors, hydraulics, pneumatics.
Possess the ability to read blue prints, schematics, diagrams, sketches.
Proficient in operation of basic tools - including hand tools, power tools, welders, torches, etc.
Some general skills are:
· Introduction to Boilers
· Desing and Construction
· Feedwater and Steam
· Boiler Fuel and Air
· Boiler Operations
· Ind Bearing: Application and Technology
· Ind Bearings: Maintenance and Installation
· Ind Bearings: Troubleshooting
· Harnessing Hydraulic Power
· The Hydraulic Pumps and Actuators
· Control Valves
· Hydraulic Fluid
· Hydraulics: Systems Troubleshooting
· Industrial Drive Systems: Belt Drives and Chain Drives
· Deals: Type of Materials and Properties & Gaskets and Packing: Inspection
· Seals Mechanical Face Seals: Troubleshooting
· Inputs and Outputs, Troubleshooting
Pay rate $18.50
Must be flexible with schedule
Please apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment LLC