Find a Job
Apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment (2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102)
General duties and responsibilities can include but not limited to:
- Greet all patients/visitors and manage appointments.
- Answer phone calls and inquires in a timely/professional manner.
- Managing voice-mails, returning patient phone calls within 24 hours.
- Check in/out patients and collecting patient payments.
- Preparing patient charts and confirm appointments.
- Create/Send patient related documents (medical records, referrals, letters, coordinate care, prior authorization, etc.)
- Required cross training with back office duties.
- Assisting in maintaining clean and safe environment.
- Opening/Closing procedures.
- Strong attention to details and efficient communicator.
- Well organized and positive attitude.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Willing and able to learn various office functions and roles - onsite training provided.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical office experience preferred.