Find a Job
- Job Description:
Project Manager with experience on basic construction and delegating to 15 or more employees and subcontractors; the candidate will work directly with clients on an ongoing basis. Coordinate with subcontractors and other departments (agencies) to ensure all aspects on the construction running correctly; We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours.
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate overall project development from beginning to end.
- Meet with clients to discuss about status and/or progress of the project, schedule, scope of work, budgets, delays, change orders, finishes.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and subcontractors.
- Create daily reports of progress.
- Generate construction schedule project timelines.
- Assembling and leading project team.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and schedule.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years experience in project management.
- Bilingual English-Spanish 70%
- Working Knowledge of: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook) Windows.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD program, Schedule time programs.
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge.
- Good client-facing communication skills.
- Good/advanced time management and analytical skills.