Find a Job
Education/Experience: Preferred – High School or equivalent with a year of direct work experience in similar job. Preferred SAP experience.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Duties:
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift.
- Perform proper receiving, staging and location of all goods.
- Perform proper shipping & fill customer orders per company procedure.
- Maintain warehouse in accordance with good manufacturing procedure.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse monitoring and implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
- Supervision, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance, Organization.