Find a Job
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a consultative sales approach.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to a branch office.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all products, services and solutions to clients.
- You will develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
- You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular client follow up.
- You will identify and establish relationships with key decision makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your sales goals in a dynamic environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills which enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- You are interested in learning about new businesses and in problem solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
- You are personable, outgoing and enjoy networking at all levels to build business relationships.
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
- 0 – 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry. Related internships will be considered.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
- College degree preferred but not required.