Find a Job
MUST APPLY IN PERSON:
2755 S. 4th Ave, Bldg. 3 Suite 104
Yuma, AZ 86364
Phone Number: (928)341-4664
Office Hours – Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
*Must bring resume upon applying*
The Accounting Technician/Assistant will perform assigned duties within accounts payable and receivable, payroll,
accounting, and inventory functions.
1. Performs clerical duties including typing, filing, and completion of simple forms.
2. Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and
other standard office equipment.
3. Answers phones, directs calls to appropriate individuals, and prepares messages.
4. Copies, sorts, and files records related to office activities, business transactions, and other matters.
5. Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
6. Maintains filing systems either manually or electronically.
7. Processing vendor invoices, credit card statements, employee expense reports and check requests for multiple
Companies within the organization from original receipt, data entry, approval and final payment within defined
8. Performs matching processes between purchase orders, vendor invoices and any other related documents to
ensure accurate receipt and payment of the Company’s liabilities for goods and/or services received.
9. Processing of weekly payroll including the reconciliation of employee recorded time in the ERP system to
10. Prepare timecards for timeclocks.
11. Executing transactions and/or maintenance of job-related expenses.
12. Enter work order transactions and job journal entries
13. Physically receive and account for inventory.
14. Access database entry of accounting information, as needed.
15. Reviews accounts payable invoices, assigns vendor numbers and similar identifying data, and confirms correct
accounting codes were used.
16. Enters vendor information into accounting software system; verifies that invoice information is entered correctly.
17. Issues payments to vendors as approved.
18. Processes routine monthly payments as approved.
19. Answers vendor questions by researching accounts.
20. Prepares monthly inventory control reports.
21. Performs other related duties as assigned.