Find a Job
Compile and maintain accounts payable. Record payments to client & tenant accounts and maintain accounts receivable. Solicit payments from delinquent tenant accounts. Review, prepare, reconcile and analyzes accounting records for accuracy to generate monthly financial reports for clients. Monitors, reconciles, analyze and report on budget activity for Department Supervisors.
- Checks figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes for payments, and invoices, work orders and tenant billings.
- Classifies, records, and summarizes numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using Accounting Program Appfolio. Debit, credit and total accounts.
- Receive, record and remotely deposit checks and vouchers.
- Complies with federal, state, real estate department and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Compile and maintain vendor files to include form W-9, Vendor Agreement, proof of Workers Comp. Ins., or Workers Comp. Ins. Waiver, proof of Business License and Insurance.
- Compiles statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports if cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles or notes and reports discrepancies found in records.
- General office or bookkeeping knowledge: Thorough understanding and application of Debits & Credits, ability to read and interpret Balance Sheet & Financial Statement.
- Reconcile bank statements for Trust Accounts.
- Create and implement policies and procedures as necessary to further ensure the compliance of accounting department requirements as well as full utilization of Appfolio Accounting Program.
- Education: Minimum Associates degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.