Find a Job
Must apply in person:
2755 S 4th Ave
An updated resume is required at time of registration.
- Set up new employee timesheets in the GHG system; add, remove, update and/or transfer employee profiles, charge codes, projects and/or supervisors; review all timesheets for each bi-weekly payroll, contacting employees and/or supervisors to make corrections as needed; provide orientation to all new hires for timesheets and payroll.
- Update payroll check log for paper payroll checks and distribute checks to employees.
- Track employee paid leave time (PLT); update PLT usage and conduct monthly audits to verify totals match with the payroll system; track and update annual PLT rollover amounts and accrual rates.
- Manage petty cash, flex funds, and credit accounts; process reimbursements, reconciliations and deposits.
- Process private insurance checks and checks mailed to the organization.
- Reconcile private pay funds; log checks; deposit funds into bank account.
- Reconcile receipts for the Arizona Families F.I.R.S.T (AFF) program; scan check requests and reconciled receipts to the Q&UM department.
- Conduct mini-audits of accounts on a regular basis; reconcile any differences found.
- Perform special assignments, projects, and other duties as assigned.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or two years of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience processing payroll
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to respond to members with patience, objectivity and a nonjudgmental attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to work well in a team, good interpersonal skills, and positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Computer proficient, including QuickBooks and Excel
- Reliable transportation, clean driving record, Arizona driver’s license, and current personal automobile insurance
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- At least 21 years of age