Find a Job
Must apply in person:
2755 S 4th Ave
An updated resume is required at time of registration.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Maintains general ledger.
• Reconciles accounts payable and makes payments to vendors.
• Balances all bank accounts.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate must possess the following advanced skills:
• Advanced accounting knowledge for posting and maintaining
records for retail and rental business.
• Experience with -Sage 50- Peachtree accounting software.
• Proficiency with complex Excel spreadsheet workbooks.
• Ability to perform difficult bank reconciliations daily with credit
cards, prepaid cards, loan advances\payments and lottery.
settlements, working with online daily banking.
• Loan balancing daily from draws and payments.
• Intercompany account balancing.
• Detail oriented for general ledger maintenance and research for
balancing all accounts.
• Handle retail meat package sales,
• Online preparation of sales tax reports.
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
• Analyzing Information
• Dealing with Complexity
• Data Entry Skills a Must
• Accounting Knowledge Required
• Attention to Detail a Must
• Confidentiality is Required
• Thoroughness is Expected
BENEFITS: 401K AFTER 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT