Find a Job
Apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment.
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the Human Resources Director by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as data entry, preparing correspondence, packets, filing, and copying.
- Create and maintain current, accurate, and complaint personnel and center files; assist with Central Registry and Finger Print Card renewals as needed
- Perform data entry and maintain current records of certifications, education and other compliance measures; coordinate with staff needing renewals and provide regular reports to applicable departments.
- Perform customer service and clerical duties normal of an HR department to include drafting correspondences, document/ packet preparation, filing, answer and direct foot traffic, phone calls and messages to the appropriate location.
- Assist with HR related events and planning such as job fairs, open enrollment, and employee recognition.
- Take an active role in creating, planning, and implementing employee trainings.
- Assist the department with maintaining HRIS for accurate reporting; track and compile data for regular and ad hoc reporting submit as directed.
- Assist with Safety measures to include participation in the Safety Committee, initiate drills, and track employee attendance.
- Maintain the performance evaluation process; send reminders, track, and file as needed.
- Audit files and systems within the department to ensure HR compliance measures are met.
- Assists HR Director with various research projects and/ or special projects.
- Assist Finance Department to maintain current listings of authorized drivers and education assistance recipients.
- Assist in pre- employment verification of candidates including reference checks as needed.
- Travel with Company service area, including overnight stays as needed; additional travel maybe required.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance; work outside of standard business hours as needed.
- Utilize tact and discretion to maintain confidentiality; project a positive and professional image of Company at all time.
- Other duties as assigned or required of the position.