Find a Job
Human Resources Manager
Please apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment LLC.
2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102
Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the employment and benefits for all Company personnel.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS/DUTIES
- Manage and oversee all recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitor, employee relation, employee counseling, workers compensation, compensation and benefits administration, safety, implementation and administration of human resource policies and procedures.
- Administer the internal data base of wage and benefits information for all employees.
- Responsible for regular reports to upper management such as hourly benefits, analysis of cost effectiveness, workers compensation claims,
- Supervisor administrative functions of non- employment and benefit department.
- Oversee training for supervisors, foremen and employees on the policies and procedures.
- Reviews and provides recommendations on HR policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
- Adheres to all federal, state and local regulations governing the employment process; responsible to maintain employee records.
- Organizes and conducts recruitment programs.
- Prepares and places employment advertising in appropriate venues.
- Provides advice and assistance on performance evaluations.
- Proactive, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Investigates sensitive complaints/allegations and works with managers to address areas of concerns.
- Develops and maintains current job descriptions for all positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sound knowledge of all existing employment laws and practices of Federal, State of California and State of Arizona required.
- Thorough knowledge of and the ability to apply principles and practices of personnel administration.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convey difficult and challenging information to upper management.
- Expert Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel and HRIS.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and problem solving, decision-making skills required.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience and minimum of 2 years HR Manager experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field required.
- SPHR or PHR certification preferred