Find a Job
Apply in person with a resume: 2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102
This position is responsible for installations, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining equipment and facility in an around the clock production environment.
Equipment includes (but are not limited to): Production machines and equipment, physical structures, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, plumbing, hydraulic, electrical and automated systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures. Working safely is a condition of employment.
- report all unsafe acts or conditions
- preventative maintenance
- performing special assignments
- new equipment installs
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and be able to diagnose the reason for them. Once diagnosed, be able to perform whatever maintenance functions necessary (whether it be electrical, mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic) in a timely manner & under minimal guidance of the maintenance supervisor. Independent work is expected most of the time.
- In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, can provide guidance and limited supervisor to the team members
- Plan, obtains cost estimates and executes projects under the guidance of the Maintenance Supervisor
- Provide training in areas of expertise and knowledge
- Respond to work orders submitted by employees
- Assist in ordering parts
- Assist in implementing a preventative maintenance program (where needed)
- Participate and execute actions from the quality improvement program
- Support installation of new equipment and facility improvements
- Maintain compliance with company quality systems and support audits
- Basic design and fabrication of repairs and process improvements
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Must have their own tools (basic tool list will be provided) and maintain shop tools & equipment
- 5+ years of related experience working in a production environment
- Knowledge of PLC’S is a plus
- Must be flexible to work any day or shift
- Must be able to work overtime and 12 hour rotating shifts
- Pay rate: Depending on experience