Find a Job
Must Apply in person
Under general supervision, performs intermediate level duties in the maintenance shop. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for completing routine preventative maintenance and assisting in non-routine maintenance.
- Operates, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, overhauls, diagnoses, equipment and systems.
- Keeps all equipment in optimum operating condition
- Performs routine preventative maintenance oil changes, lube, brakes tasks as assigned.
- Makes regular rounds of equipment and corrects problems
- Assist in non-routine maintenance activities
- Troubleshoots equipment that fails during operation to provide feedback to management on required repairs
- Prepares and maintains a variety or records, logs and reports
- Ensures facility is maintained in a clean, orderly and safe condition
- Provide a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities. Participate in monthly safety meetings/training.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental regulations.
Other duties as requested