Find a Job
Must apply in person with a resume
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets, gathers data, interview patients, focused on patient safety physically and clinically.
- Obtain medical history, vital signs, review & update present medications, allergy history, brief interview of complaint and update current problem list, medications (EMR).
- Acts as a liaison between physician, patients, pharmacies and other facilities.
- Educator in medications, side effects, treatments, diets and diseases per physician order.
- Prepare and assist patients for examinations, treatments and surgical procedures.
- Maintains patient exam rooms, other office areas, stocking and ordering medical/office supplies as needed.
- Responds to patient concerns in person or by telephone and schedule appointments.
- Acquire medication authorization, DME, referrals.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality, security, documentation.
- Ensures the protection of company and the employees.
- Effective communicator and listener, cope with difficult situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter and team player, requires good grooming which reflects a professional image.
- Performs other duties, functions, special projects and responsibilities as assigned by the office manager or the physician.
- Experience preferred.