Find a Job
We are seeking a Payroll Clerk that can accurately provide timely completion of payroll processing tasks. The Payroll Clerk reconciles payroll data and responds to inquiries related to payroll processes and procedures.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains employee data in the payroll system.
- Strong attention to detail
- Processes weekly payroll
- Maintains records for garnishments and support payments as appropriate.
- Responds to employees’ requests and problems in a timely manner.
- Performs action necessary to determine pay and deductions including Federal and State taxes, insurance, and other deductions.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- 1-3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Prior experience handling outsourced payroll, ADP experience is highly preferred
- Good PC Skills with knowledge of Excel
- Must be willing to travel to California for training.
Must apply in person with a resume at:
2450 S. 4th Ave.
Yuma, AZ. 85364
Must be prepared with identifications, employment details for the 3 most recent jobs and resume.