Find a Job
MUST APPLY IN PERSON:
2755 S. 4th Ave, Bldg. 3 Suite 104
Yuma, AZ 86364
Phone Number: (928)341-4664
Office Hours – Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
This position is under direct supervision of the Production Operator/Formulator. Worker is responsible for the following essential function and associated tasks: Worker stocks production line, fills bags or jugs with product, places product onto a scale to weigh, caps jugs by twisting caps manually or by pressing down on the cap with a handheld electric capping tool, labels product, places bags or jugs into a box, loads box onto a pallet, operates a forklift to transport pallets of product, and performs building cleanout tasks.
To perform labor functions that include but are not limited to the following:
- Production Operations
- Packaging Operations
- Housekeeping, which includes system cleanouts
- Any number of jobs other than what is described in this basic classification
To perform this job satisfactory, the candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Capable of following safety procedures
- Capable of following work instructions
- Capable of operating limited equipment and tools
- Capable of operating a forklift
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Regularly required to remain in stationary position for prolonged periods of time.
- Occasionally required to move around the plant site.
- Regularly required to descend/ascend stairs.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 5-50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move objects more than 50 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, squatting, pulling and pushing.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends, holidays and rotating 12 hour shifts.