Find a Job
Sanitation/ Grounds Keepers
Apply in person at Hunter Employment (2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102)
We are seeking someone that can do both Sanitation and Grounds Keeping duties.
The sanitation worker is a member of a cleaning crew whose duties are to clean and sanitize food and beverage processing plants to meet quality control and Bacterial Standards imposed by the customer and applicable governmental agencies, such as the USDA.
You will also be responsible for maintaining the grounds of the entire property; informs management of issues, maintains the appearance and cleanliness of the property providing preventative maintenance of grounds. Responsible for the seasonal upkeep of exterior grounds and maintaining the hardscape of the property.
- Perform quality work with deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignment, under stressful conditions
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communication and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Be willing to perform varying tasks per the supervisor’s instructions and in accordance with all safety guidelines mandated by the employer
- Pay Rate: $14.00
- Schedule: Monday – Saturday (Sunday’s when needed)
- 6am- 4pm or 12pm – 8pm