Find a Job
Apply in person with a resume at Hunter Employment (2450 S. 4th Avenue Suite #102) (928) 341-4664.
Under the direct supervision of the Sterilization Supervisor, this position is responsible for generation of written documentation, loading and unloading of sterilizers and stacking product consistent with written specifications for sterilization. This position is also responsible for performing all necessary tasks in warehousing.
Essential Position Duties:
- Must be able to operate forklift.
- Minimum of 1 year of recent forklift experience.
- Generate Sterilization Control Documentation.
- Perform proper receiving, staging and location of all goods.
- Maintain warehouse in accordance with good manufacturing procedures.
- Stack assembled products consistent with written requirements and initiate documentation defining how stacked.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by your supervisor that will support the business.
Must have excellent computer skills.
Must speak fluent English.